Insect & Pest Control
Bird spikes permanently stop pest birds from landing and roosting. Use spikes on window ledges, pipes, beams, signs, gutters, chimneys or anywhere pigeons or other birds roost. Supplied in 1 ft. sections, spikes are installed permanently to any surface with construction adhesive. Made from durable polycarbonate plastic, 10 lin. ft. per box in 1 ft. sections. Prevents roosting and landing, Permanent solution, Harmless to birds, Barely visible.
- Permanent bird control solution
- Commercial quality
- Affix to most surfaces
- Stops pigeons and other birds from roosting
The fearsome Peregrine Falcon feeds on smaller birds, including pigeons, gulls, sparrows, swallows and starlings. Falcons are found worldwide and attack with terrifying dives at speeds up to 200 MPH, tearing into the victim bird with lethal sharp beak and talons. High-visibility scare strikes instant terror.
- Sparkling mirror-backed eyes
- Reflective markings
- Realistic design
- For added stability, fill base with sand or gravel via removable plug or mount on 1.5 in. Dia. Pole
- For best results, relocate regularly