Insect & Pest Control
When roaches invade your home, stop them in their tracks with Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait. A roach can live up to a month without food but can only survive 7 days without water; roaches most often enter homes in search of water and are frequently found near water sources in the kitchen and bathroom. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose of active ingredient quickly. When ingested, the liquid bait kills roaches and the eggs they carry within hours. It kills both large and small roaches where they breed. Place Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Check the bait stations once per month to ensure bait is still present in the station. Replace bait stations every three months or sooner if empty bait stations are found.
- Quick-kill formula kills both large and small roaches where they breed
- This bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need
- Delivers a lethal dose quickly to roaches and the eggs they carry
- Place ready-to-use bait stations on a flat surface in areas where roaches have been spotted
- Kills in hours
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth and Bed Bug Powder Duster is easy to use and is a great way to efficiently spread an effective dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Just Twist Off Cap to Fill the Duster. Squeeze Duster to Evenly Dispense Powder.
- Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and effectively
- Use in residential homes, apartments, motels, nursing homes, and more
- Applies powder in difficult to reach places
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Easy to use