Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Height (in.): 18 Product Height (in.): 9.3 Product Height (in.): 9.75 Clear All Refinements
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Crickets, Hornets, Millipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Cooley Spruce Gall Adelgids, Fleas, Roaches, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Firebrats, Moths, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks, Whiteflies, Spiders, Aphids, Armyworms, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Earwigs, Scorpions
Hot Shot 15 oz. Flying Insect Killer Aerosol kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects fast. It kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4-weeks. The non-staining formula can be used indoors and outdoors to protect you from flying pests and the harmful diseases they may carry. For long-term protection, spray on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces.
- DIY pest control kills flying insects, such as house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, fruit flies, flying moths, bees, hornets, wasps and yellow jackets for protection against nuisance pests
- 15 oz. spray offer easy-to-use application to kill bugs fast
- Spray indoors and outdoors on window screens, doors and window frames to kill insects that land on these surfaces
- Kills mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces for up to 4 weeks
- Clean, fresh scent
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Moths
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer 3 Aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With its up to 27 ft. jet spray, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer3 kills on contact. This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Also kills yellow jackets and tent caterpillars
- Up to 27 ft. jet spray
- Non-staining formula
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Tent Caterpillars, Scorpions
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snakeâ€™s keen senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is harmless to plants and animals, When used and stored as directed, and safe for use around kids, pets and wildlife. Just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeksâ€”and avoid unwelcome surprises. Apply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent year-round in yards, landscapes and gardens to reduce snake harborage. A 2-pound container covers approximately 1,000 sq. ft.. Reapply Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular as needed. After excessive rainfall, reapplication is recommended. In areas where snake activity is intense, more frequent or more liberal application may be necessary.
- Granules obstruct a snakeâ€™s keen sense of taste and smell, deterring them from treated areas
- Goes to work immediately and helps curb snake activity for weeks
- Shake granules around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter
- Will not harm plants or animals and is safe to use around kids, pets and wildlife when used and stored as directed â€“ ontains no naphthalene (moth balls)
- 2 pounds of granules covers up to 1,000 square feet
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Snakes
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 kills Argentine, southern, field, Allegheny mound, Florida carpenter, black carpenter, cornfield, honey, pavement and nuisance ants. This unscented formula kills on contact and kills up to 4-months. The water based formula also leaves you with no oily residue and no mess. Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus 4 is for residential use only and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Read entire label before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kills on contact
- Kills up to 4-months
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants), roaches, crickets, brown dog ticks, spiders and other listed insects
- Leaves no mess
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Roaches, Crickets, Firebrats, Silverfish, Black Widow Spiders, Brown Recluse Spiders, Scorpions, Brown Dog Ticks
Repel unwanted pesky birds with these simple inflatable predators. Resembles the eyes of giant owls and other birds that scare pigeons, woodpeckers and other birds. 3 different colors included. Hang anywhere birds are a problem.
- Easy to use
- Repels most unwanted birds like pigeons
- Effective and safe bird repellent
- 18 in. Dia
- 3 balloons included
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Herons, Pigeons, Geese
Plant-munching animals enjoy a gorgeous garden almost as much as we do but deer, rabbits, moles and other pests can destroy your hard work seemingly overnight. When 4-legged pests become a problem, Liquid Fence animal repellents send them packing using scent- and taste-deterrent formulas that wont harm animals or plants when used as directed. Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate Ready-to-Spray is long-lasting. Our repellent is formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos. This creates a very undesirable meal, forcing these destructive nuisances to look elsewhere for food. This repellent is also non-gelling means non-clogging. This product will keep your hose-end or tank sprayer clog-free at temperatures as low as 33Â°F much lower than other armadillo repellents that will gel and clog at average well water temperature. When Liquid Fence Armadillo Repellent Concentrate is used as directed, it will not harm vegetation.
- Non-gelling and non-clogging formula
- Will not harm vegetation, when used as directed
- Stops digging in lawns, flower beds and garden areas
- Formulated to coat grubs, insects, mole crickets, earthworms and small invertebrates, the main sources of food for armadillos
- Not available in ID, IN, NM and PR
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos