Insect & Pest Control
Keep bird pests off their normal roosting areas with an application of a non-toxic, sticky chemical that makes a surface tacky and uncomfortable to birds. Birds avoid bird-proof bird repellent like humans avoid wet tar. Non-toxic and harmless to metal structures, sealed masonry and ornamental metals. Ledges, windowsills, gutters, cornices, ornamental copings and protruding beams - any surface where bird pests roost or perch. Water tanks, trees, shrubbery, shipping docks and railroad sidings, yards, parking lots, roof perimeters, air conditioners and more. Non-toxic chemical, Prevents roosting behaviors, Long-lasting material, Easy to apply, Packed 12 per Case, Sold Each.
- Easy to apply
- Lasts about 1-year
- Non-toxic bird repellent
- Simple bird control solution for pigeons
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
Repel unwanted pesky birds with these simple inflatable predators. Resembles the eyes of giant owls and other birds that scare pigeons, woodpeckers and other birds. 3 different colors included. Hang anywhere birds are a problem.
- Easy to use
- Repels most unwanted birds like pigeons
- Effective and safe bird repellent
- 18 in. Dia
- 3 balloons included