Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Height (in.): 14.75 Product Height (in.): 10.44 Product Height (in.): 4.62 Clear All Refinements
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
Bug Blaster Pre-spray penetrates, loosens, and removes tough bug remains from all vehicle surfaces. Used as part of a complete vehicle prep program, Bug Blaster Pre-Spray improves customer satisfaction. The spray can be applied manually or through the arch during bug pass. Recommended for use in conveyor, in-bay automatic or self-service wash systems, great for friction or touch-free.
- Highly concentrated formula delivers low cost per car
- Designed to quickly break up insect remains, preparing car for wash process
- Effective for conveyor or in-bay automatics
- Can be applied through an arch or manually using a spray wand
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer kills fast and protects your home from ants and roaches. This no mess, non-staining formula kills cockroaches, ants (excluding Pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16-weeks. Note, check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting. Use Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer to kill insects on contact without leaving a scent.
- Kills on contact
- No mess, non-staining
- Protects your home from ants and roaches
- Keeps killing for up to 16-weeks against cockroaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam2 kills exposed subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites* both indoors and outdoors. This foaming formula is non-staining and kills on contact. The extension tube helps to direct spray into hard-to-reach areas. Use this product to treat infested areas and areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, behind veneers, in structural voids (between stud walls and spaces between wood and foundations), along cracks and along crawl spaces. Also controls carpenter bees.In addition to using this product to spot treat for termites, you can also help reduce your risk of getting termites by taking some important steps. Eliminate sources of moisture for termites inside and outside your home. Remove food sources (any direct wood-to-ground contact, including branches for trees and shrubs, and get regular termite inspections.This product is not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.*For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations
- Foaming aerosol: expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices.
- KILLS TERMITES: Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites on contact.
- ALSO KILLS CARPENTER BEES: Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed.
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back â€“ see product label for details.