Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Height (in.): 14.75 Product Height (in.): 10.44 Product Height (in.): 4.62 Clear All Refinements
Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems. Use indoors, outdoors or anywhere ants are a problem to kill the queen and destroy the colony. These child-resistant bait stations start killing in hours and continue killing up to 6 months indoors. Use near walls, in closets and cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators. Just place one bait station along each ant trail. Heavily infested areas may require two or more bait stations for effective control. For continued control, replace baits every six months indoors (every three months for outdoor use) or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty.
- Provides relief from even tough ant problems â€“ it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see
- Works up to 6 months indoors
- Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes
- Kills the queen and colony
- Contains 4 child-resistant bait stations
Bug Blaster Pre-spray penetrates, loosens, and removes tough bug remains from all vehicle surfaces. Used as part of a complete vehicle prep program, Bug Blaster Pre-Spray improves customer satisfaction. The spray can be applied manually or through the arch during bug pass. Recommended for use in conveyor, in-bay automatic or self-service wash systems, great for friction or touch-free.
- Highly concentrated formula delivers low cost per car
- Designed to quickly break up insect remains, preparing car for wash process
- Effective for conveyor or in-bay automatics
- Can be applied through an arch or manually using a spray wand
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer kills fast and protects your home from ants and roaches. This no mess, non-staining formula kills cockroaches, ants (excluding Pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16-weeks. Note, check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting. Use Black Flag Ant and Roach Killer to kill insects on contact without leaving a scent.
- Kills on contact
- No mess, non-staining
- Protects your home from ants and roaches
- Keeps killing for up to 16-weeks against cockroaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets
Spectracide Terminate Termite Killing Foam kills exposed subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites (for localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) both indoors and outdoors. This foaming formula is non-staining and kills on contact. The extension tube helps to direct spray into hard-to-reach areas. Use this product to treat infested areas and areas likely to be infested, such as wood surfaces, voids and tunnels in damaged wood, behind veneers, in structural voids (between stud walls and spaces between wood and foundations), along cracks and along crawl spaces. Also controls carpenter bees. In addition to using this product to spot treat for termites, you can also help reduce your risk of getting termites by taking some important steps. Eliminate sources of moisture for termites inside and outside your home. Remove food sources (any direct wood-to-ground contact, including branches for trees and shrubs, and get regular termite inspections. This product is not recommended as sole protection against termites. For active termite infestations, get a professional inspection.
- Expands into areas such as voids and channels in damaged wood, behind veneers and in cracks and crevices
- Formulated to kill exposed subterranean, drywood and dampwood termites (For localized kill only of above-ground drywood termite infestations) on contact
- Treats active tunnels where carpenter bee activity has been observed
- For spot treatment of listed termites and carpenter bees
- Use indoors and outdoors