Insect & Pest Control
Bug Blaster Pre-spray penetrates, loosens, and removes tough bug remains from all vehicle surfaces. Used as part of a complete vehicle prep program, Bug Blaster Pre-Spray improves customer satisfaction. The spray can be applied manually or through the arch during bug pass. Recommended for use in conveyor, in-bay automatic or self-service wash systems, great for friction or touch-free.
- Highly concentrated formula delivers low cost per car
- Designed to quickly break up insect remains, preparing car for wash process
- Effective for conveyor or in-bay automatics
- Can be applied through an arch or manually using a spray wand
Black Flag Flying Insect Killer kills fast â€“ plus, it kills bugs landing on treated surfaces up to 12 weeks (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets). This formula is effective against houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, gnats, skipper flies and small flying moths and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Contains a clean, fresh scent. Indoors, use as a surface spray on window sills, window and door frames and other indoor surfaces where listed insects may land. You may also use as a space spray: Close all doors and windows, and spray upward into the center of the room with a slow, sweeping motion. For an average room, spray 5 to 10 seconds, moving toward the door. Outdoors, allow the fog to drift over the treatment area. Direct the spray toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 ft away. Pay special attention to breeding areas, like garbage cans and compost piles. For best results, spray when the air is calm and allow a few minutes for the product to take effect.
- Controls houseflies, fruit flies, mosquitoes and other listed insects
- Use as a surface spray or space spray
- Controls listed insects on contact
- Kills up to 12 weeks, keeps killing bugs landing on treated surfaces (excluding mosquitoes, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets).
- Clean, fresh scent