Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Bug Blaster Pre-spray penetrates, loosens, and removes tough bug remains from all vehicle surfaces. Used as part of a complete vehicle prep program, Bug Blaster Pre-Spray improves customer satisfaction. The spray can be applied manually or through the arch during bug pass. Recommended for use in conveyor, in-bay automatic or self-service wash systems, great for friction or touch-free.
- Highly concentrated formula delivers low cost per car
- Designed to quickly break up insect remains, preparing car for wash process
- Effective for conveyor or in-bay automatics
- Can be applied through an arch or manually using a spray wand