Insect & Pest Control
Answer Boric Acid 16 oz. Insecticidal Dust is a long-lasting effective solution for taking care of roaches, palmetto bugs, ants, silverfish and fleas. The dust comes in a 16 oz. bottle Ready to use. Since the active ingredient composes 99% of the insecticidal dust, you get more for your money from this product that can be used indoors or outdoors. The Answer 16 oz. Boric Acid Insecticidal Dust comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Dust is non-staining
- Ready to use with puffer bottle
- Active ingredient is boric acid
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Can be used in mop water solution
The Little Pete Extra-Narrow Multi-Catch Mouse Trap is compatible with no. 166 Glue Boards and has a clear inspection window to catch up to 10 mice. The clear inspection lid makes it easy to monitor this trap and replace glue boards as needed. Simply use with no. 166 Glue Boards and capture mice and insects as they enter the trap looking for harborage. The low-profile design is perfect for underneath furniture and large equipment and is 55% narrower than standard multi-catch traps. Since these traps are built smaller than normal traps and don't use poison, they're ideal for high traffic areas such as supermarkets, restaurants, mall kiosks and more. The Little Pete Extra-Narrow Multi-Catch Mouse Trap comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Multi-catch mouse trap is easy to clean
- Packed 6 traps per case
- No bait needed
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Use with Eaton's universal glue board for insect monitoring
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results. Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate repels deer and rabbits before they feed! This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant. Animalsâ€™ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish â€“ this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall.
- Deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effectiveâ€”they have a natural aversion to the scent
- Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines
- Long-lasting, rain-resistant, concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately
- Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed
- No need to rotate with other repellent brands â€“ animalsâ€™ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Ready-to-Use will never diminish
Bird-X Transonic Mole and Gopher Chaser flashes, buzzes and vibrates to scare away moles, gophers and other creatures burrowing in your yard. It emits a burst of sound and vibration every 20 seconds and its lights flash every 5 seconds for continuous, effective operation. This solar-powered unit is safe for use around your family and pets.
- Emits bursts of sound, vibration and light for a 3-in-1 sensory assault that drives away rodents
- Solar-powered unit so you won't have to replace any batteries
- Covers up to 7,800 sq. ft. for extensive lawn coverage
- Non-toxic and harmless to pets and humans
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals and nursing homes