Insect & Pest Control
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2-weeks.
- Dual-action formula: kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Lawn insect control: kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Fungus control: prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Granular formula: apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Gallon bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, linens, carpets and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 2 lbs. diatomaceous earth bed bug killer with applicator can be used on beds, wall voids, cracks and crevices
- Duster applicator included
- Bed bug traps are a way to detect bed bugs in your home
- Bed bug bite relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs