Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap provides an easy way to detect whether bed bugs are in your home. These disposable, ready-to-use traps detect bed bugs where they live and travel. These traps work best when placed in areas where bed bugs hide, such as on furniture and bed frame legs, between the mattress and box spring, on the floor and under furniture. This pesticide-free glue trap has a multifunctional design that helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations. When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process with Hot Shot bed bug control products. These traps are disposable â€“ replace as needed. Check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs, such as small, reddish-brown bugs the size of an apple seed, small blood stains or dark excreta spots, dead bed bugs, shed skins or small, whitish eggs.
- If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free, pesticide-free Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap alerts you to the need to begin the treatment process
- Place anywhere bed bugs can hide, including under the bed, between the mattress and box spring and around the room
- Multifunctional design helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process and replace as needed
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Gallon bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, linens, carpets and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 2 lbs. diatomaceous earth bed bug killer with applicator can be used on beds, wall voids, cracks and crevices
- Duster applicator included
- Bed bug traps are a way to detect bed bugs in your home
- Bed bug bite relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites