Insect & Pest Control
Bird Stop by Bird-X is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' sensory systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds. Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lbs. 1 Gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent. Active ingredient (methyl anthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid. Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures. Often, a single application brings permanent success after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return. Single gallon treats up to 1 acre. Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc. Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more.
- Can be used on grass or building materials
- Effective on Canada geese, pigeons, woodpeckers and more
- 100% natural material
- Will not harm birds
- Mix with water for buildings or turf applications
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Pigeons, Sparrows, Geese, Ducks
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Gallon bed bug killer can be used on box springs, mattresses, linens, carpets and more
- 16 oz. egg kill ends the bed bug's life cycle
- 2 lbs. diatomaceous earth bed bug killer with applicator can be used on beds, wall voids, cracks and crevices
- Duster applicator included
- Bed bug traps are a way to detect bed bugs in your home
- Bed bug bite relief gel provides instant relief from pain and itching associated with insect bites
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs