Insect & Pest Control
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control Plus Germ Killer is an indoor and outdoor insect kill that kills on contact. This product is equipped with the AccuShot Sprayer which is a continuous power spray with an extendable want that delivers comfort, power and precision just aim and spray. This non-staining, no odor formula provides up to 12-month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces. Kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see with this economical do-it-yourself pest control.
- Kills on contact
- Up to 12-month control for cockroaches and ants on non-porous surfaces
- Indoor plus outdoor insect killer
- Do it yourself pest control
- Includes continuous power sprayer with extendable wand
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Make your space a no-fly zone, with a metered flying insect killer that kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths. Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas. Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately). Lasts up to 30-days. For indoor use only. Physical Form: Liquid, Application: Indoor, Pest Type: Gnats, House Flies, Mosquitoes, Small Flying Moths, Capacity (Volume): 3.2 oz.
- Kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths
- Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas
- Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately)
- Lasts up to 30-days
- Designed for indoor use only