Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 5.75 Product Depth (in.): 9 Product Depth (in.): 11.25 Clear All Refinements
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. Black Flag products don't mess around. Our indoor/outdoor pest arsenal has been arming homeowners in the battles against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. With quick, decisive formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect control gets the job done and take no prisoners. The Black Flag Extreme Home Insect Control Plus Germ Killer is an indoor and outdoor insect kill that kills on contact. This product is equipped with the AccuShot Sprayer which is a continuous power spray with an extendable want that delivers comfort, power and precision just aim and spray. This non-staining, no odor formula provides up to 12-month control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces. Kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see with this economical do-it-yourself pest control.
- Kills on contact
- Up to 12-month control for cockroaches and ants on non-porous surfaces
- Indoor plus outdoor insect killer
- Do it yourself pest control
- Includes continuous power sprayer with extendable wand
This water-based insecticide is formulated with the botanical insecticide Pyrethrum for quick killing of flying insects. Bug Buster kills flying insects such as stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, gnats, cloths moths, flying moths and many other flying insects. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Contains pyrethrin's
- For use in food and non-food areas
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Safe for use in animal quarters, barns, dairies, milking rooms, poultry houses
Remote controlled laser bird control device safely frigh10s birds away. Uses laser technology at random intervals in red and green color combinations birds hate, forcing them to find calmer landing areas. Laser beams appear in 2 alarming colors detectable by birds. Randomized laser patters constantly change to prevent acclimation. Remote control included for access anywhere. Covers up to 8000 sq. ft. Drives birds out of buildings from the rafters. Ideal for warehouses, covered loading docks, factories, boat houses.
- Safe and effective bird control
- Drives birds out of buildings
- Use for pigeons, starlings, sparrows and more
- Laser technology
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the under surface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Odorless non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Easy to use applicator brush is included
- Value pro size for multiple treatments
Make your space a no-fly zone, with a metered flying insect killer that kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths. Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas. Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately). Lasts up to 30-days. For indoor use only. Physical Form: Liquid, Application: Indoor, Pest Type: Gnats, House Flies, Mosquitoes, Small Flying Moths, Capacity (Volume): 3.2 oz.
- Kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths
- Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas
- Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately)
- Lasts up to 30-days
- Designed for indoor use only
A variety of flying insect species can be controlled with this pleasant scented, water-based product. Easy-to-use, convenient and effective, product controls insects including houseflies, mosquitoes, gnats, fleas and small moths. 12 oz. to 15 oz. per case.
- Kills common flying pests
- Contains tetramethrin
- Pleasantly scented
- For indoor use