Insect & Pest Control
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
Spectracide 3.5 lb. Fire Ant Mound Destroyer Granules
Item # 3557096
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Bird-X Transonic Pro All-Pest Repeller
Item # 107111
The Bird-X Transonic Pro Ultrasonic All-Pest Repeller is a versatile way to rid your home of rodents and insects. This compact device features custom frequencies to remain effective against mice, ants, fleas, ticks, bats, spiders and cockroaches and is great for the garage or attic. It features a 2-speaker system for enhanced effectiveness and features a quiet mode for use indoors. No poisons or traps, safe around children and pets. 9 different settings. AC operated, adapter included.
- Plug-in unit projects multiple ultrasonic frequencies to repel vermin and insects
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- 2 speakers for effective coverage
- Low-profile design
- Maintenance free with no moving parts
- Quiet mode for indoor use
- Safe around children and pets
Bird-X Transonic Bug Chaser Electronic All Pest Repeller Mice Insects
Item # 202021740
The Bird-X Transonic Ultrasonic Pest Chaser is a non-toxic solution to pest control in the home. Its 3 ultra-sonic frequencies repel a host of insects and rodents without disturbing pets. This small unit weighs little more than 1 lb. and covers up to 1,500 sq. ft. It is effective against mice, spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, other unwanted insects and bats.
- Effective against both rodents and insects
- Covers 1,500 sq. ft.
- Simply plug in and forget for continuous coverage
- Lightweight construction for easy mounting anywhere
- Pet friendly and environmentally sound
Victor Easy Set Mouse Trap (72-Pack)
Item # 205381398
The original wood-based wire snap trap, the Victor Easy Set Mouse Trap provides instant rodent control and is safe for business use. The large pedal is easily activated - both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor. The trap may be baited to improve or enhance catch. Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the mouse trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the rodent on contact. It can then be easily disposed of for quick and clean removal. The traps require no chemicals or poisons, so they safe to use around food, water, children and pets. Victor Easy Set Mouse Traps are the only traps constructed from environmentally responsible, Forest Stewardship Council certified wood. tor Easy Set Mouse Traps are perfect for use anywhere at your home or business. These mouse traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2 ft. to 3 ft. intervals.
- Bulk pack of 72 easy set mouse traps
- Expanded trigger for the highest catch rates
- For clean and quick trapping
- Easy to use
- Can be used around kids and pets
- Made environmentally responsible from Forest Stewardship Council Certified wood
- Provides visible proof of rodent capture