Insect & Pest Control
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 ft. along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug detection: hot shot bed bug interceptor helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use if you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Where to use: use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- PESTICIDE FREE: Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs.
- REUSABLE: This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- USE CONTINUOUSLY: Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals and nursing homes