Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals and nursing homes