Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.75 Product Depth (in.): 4.5 Product Depth (in.): 26.00 Clear All Refinements
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
The Top Loader Plastic Bait Station features 2 rat sized entrances and holds over 0.5 lbs. of bait blocks or a liquid bait bottle. With larger anchor holes and side eyelets, secure your bait station to the floor or against a wall. When the rats enter either side they are attracted to the bait blocks or in search of harborage. Each baffle removes for easy cleaning and there are anchor holes for quick install. This station can be used indoors or outdoors and either in commercial or residential settings. This products comes with bait holder rods, screws, hex keys, poison labels and disk nuts. The Top Loader Plastic Bait Holding Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anchor holes for quick install
- Packed 6 stations per case
- Station keeps bait off the floor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary
- Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings
- Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites
- Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months
- Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks
Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2 weeks.
- Kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Dual-action formula
Kill pesky wasps, yellow jackets and hornets with the ENFORCER Instant Knockdown 16 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer. Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest. A single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for long-reaching coverage and is non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for safety.
- Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest
- Single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for optimal coverage
- Non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for protection
- For outdoor use
- Intended for outdoor use only
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Value 3-pack for multiple treatments