Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.75 Product Depth (in.): 4.5 Product Depth (in.): 11.1 Clear All Refinements
Kill pesky wasps, yellow jackets and hornets with the ENFORCER Instant Knockdown 16 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer. Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest. A single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for long-reaching coverage and is non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for safety.
- Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest
- Single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for optimal coverage
- Non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for protection
- For outdoor use
- Intended for outdoor use only
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Yellow Jackets, Hornets
The Stick-Em Glue Board captures mice and insects with no need for dangerous poisons or touchy traps. The boards can be used flat or folded into a tunnel. The trays are made of cardboard. The Pest Catchers Glue Board comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Glue works at a variety of temperatures
- No poison pest removal option
- 12-count, 12-packs per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Ants, Beetles, Roaches, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Palmetto Bugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Palmetto Bugs, Pill Bugs, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Stinkbugs, Waterbugs
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary.
- HOME FLEA TREATMENT: Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings.
- KILLS FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, FLEA LARVAE AND TICKS: Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program - also kills carpet beetles and dust mites.
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle - prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months.
- FOR LONG-TERM FLEA CONTROL: Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back - see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Fleas, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks
The Top Loader Plastic Bait Station features 2 rat sized entrances and holds over 0.5 lbs. of bait blocks or a liquid bait bottle. With larger anchor holes and side eyelets, secure your bait station to the floor or against a wall. When the rats enter either side they are attracted to the bait blocks or in search of harborage. Each baffle removes for easy cleaning and there are anchor holes for quick install. This station can be used indoors or outdoors and either in commercial or residential settings. This products comes with bait holder rods, screws, hex keys, poison labels and disk nuts. The Top Loader Plastic Bait Holding Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anchor holes for quick install
- Packed 6 stations per case
- Station keeps bait off the floor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Rats
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Value 3-pack for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs
Dealing with a rat infestation is hassle enough without adding in the inconvenience of constantly checking traps. With the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap, you can find out the progress of your trapping no matter where you are. The powerful trap works by delivering a humane, high-voltage shock to eliminate rodent invaders. Featuring innovative Wi-Fi technology, the Smart-Kill trap will send a notification to the compatible app on your smartphone once a catch is made so you will always know when its time to empty your trap without having to check. The user-friendly app is quick to set up and pair with your trap. It also offers the flexibility to give each trap in your pest management system a unique name so you can easily identify them. In addition to alerting you of a catch, the app will also keep track of each traps total number of kills, as well monitor battery life. For the ultimate in convenience, the Victor Smart-Kill Electronic Rat Trap also offers an easily removable kill chamber. This unique design ensures that the trap is easy to bait, empty and clean. By providing easy access to the included bait cup, you can get your trap set up in no time. Simply apply a high protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the bait cup, place your trap in an area with high rodent activity and turn it on. Once your mobile device alerts you of a catch, simply dispose of the dead rat for a No-Touch, No-See experience.
- Smart kill for your smart home - receive kill alerts on your mobile device and only check traps when alerted
- Monitor traps from anywhere via the user-friendly mobile app
- Victor Pest App is able to monitor an unlimited number of traps simultaneously
- Kills up to 50 rats per set of batteries with high-voltage shock
- Removable lid allows for no-touch disposal of dead rodents simply open and empty into the trash
- For best results use high-protein baits such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or beef jerky
- For indoor use only
- Requires 4 C batteries (not included)
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats