Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.75 Product Depth (in.): 4.5 Product Depth (in.): 2.1 Product Depth (in.): 26.00 Clear All Refinements
Don't let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Deep Woods repellents provide long-lasting protection against biting insects. They repel ticks that may carry Lyme disease, mosquitoes, black flies, sand flies, chiggers, fleas, gnats and no-see-ums. Without the constant bother of insects, outdoor excursions become more enjoyable. Get back out there.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects like chiggers, gnats, fleas and biting flies
- Single application repels insects for up to 6-hours
- Feels comfortable on your skin, goes on dry, non greasy
- 25% deet offers effective protection from biting insects, especially in heavily wooded areas
- Can be used by adults and applied by adults on children
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Palmetto Bugs, Pill Bugs, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Stinkbugs, Waterbugs
Kill pesky wasps, yellow jackets and hornets with the ENFORCER Instant Knockdown 16 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer. Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest. A single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for long-reaching coverage and is non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for safety.
- Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest
- Single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for optimal coverage
- Non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for protection
- For outdoor use
- Intended for outdoor use only
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Yellow Jackets, Hornets
The Top Loader Plastic Bait Station features 2 rat sized entrances and holds over 0.5 lbs. of bait blocks or a liquid bait bottle. With larger anchor holes and side eyelets, secure your bait station to the floor or against a wall. When the rats enter either side they are attracted to the bait blocks or in search of harborage. Each baffle removes for easy cleaning and there are anchor holes for quick install. This station can be used indoors or outdoors and either in commercial or residential settings. This products comes with bait holder rods, screws, hex keys, poison labels and disk nuts. The Top Loader Plastic Bait Holding Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anchor holes for quick install
- Packed 6 stations per case
- Station keeps bait off the floor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mice, Rats
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary.
- HOME FLEA TREATMENT: Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings.
- KILLS FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, FLEA LARVAE AND TICKS: Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites.
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months.
- FOR LONG-TERM FLEA CONTROL: Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Carpet Beetles, Crickets, Fleas, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance- so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Formula repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Provide yourself with long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums and fleas. This formula is non-greasy and resists perspiration, so it can keep up with any outdoor adventure. The 25% DEET formula is tough on bugs and long lasting for those who love the outdoors. Pack in your outdoor gear for protection that travels with you, no matter what the terrain.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas: repels mosquitoes that may transmit the zika, west Nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Long-lasting protection: our 25% DEET formula is made to last for effective protection no matter the terrain
- Resists perspiration: find coverage that keeps up with your active outdoor lifestyle, our non-greasy formula will leave you ready for any adventure
- Aerosol spray: pack the 6.5 oz. can with your gear, for reapplication wherever you need it
- Tough on bugs
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Mosquitos, Ticks, Chiggers, Fleas
Insects invading your corner of the world. Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2-weeks.
- Dual-action formula: kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Lawn insect control: kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Fungus control: prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Granular formula: apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Japanese Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the undersurface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Value 3-pack for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs