Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems. Use indoors, outdoors or anywhere ants are a problem to kill the queen and destroy the colony. These child-resistant bait stations start killing in hours and continue killing up to 6 months indoors. Use near walls, in closets and cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators. Just place one bait station along each ant trail. Heavily infested areas may require two or more bait stations for effective control. For continued control, replace baits every six months indoors (every three months for outdoor use) or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty.
- Provides relief from even tough ant problems â€“ it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see
- Works up to 6 months indoors
- Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes
- Kills the queen and colony
- Contains 4 child-resistant bait stations
Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap provides an easy way to detect whether bed bugs are in your home. These disposable, ready-to-use traps detect bed bugs where they live and travel. These traps work best when placed in areas where bed bugs hide, such as on furniture and bed frame legs, between the mattress and box spring, on the floor and under furniture. This pesticide-free glue trap has a multifunctional design that helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations. When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process with Hot Shot bed bug control products. These traps are disposable â€“ replace as needed. Check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs, such as small, reddish-brown bugs the size of an apple seed, small blood stains or dark excreta spots, dead bed bugs, shed skins or small, whitish eggs.
- If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free, pesticide-free Hot Shot Bed Bug Glue Trap alerts you to the need to begin the treatment process
- Place anywhere bed bugs can hide, including under the bed, between the mattress and box spring and around the room
- Multifunctional design helps provide early warning of bed bug infestations
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check the trap at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- When a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process and replace as needed