Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems. Use indoors, outdoors or anywhere ants are a problem to kill the queen and destroy the colony. These child-resistant bait stations start killing in hours and continue killing up to 6 months indoors. Use near walls, in closets and cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators. Just place one bait station along each ant trail. Heavily infested areas may require two or more bait stations for effective control. For continued control, replace baits every six months indoors (every three months for outdoor use) or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty.
- Provides relief from even tough ant problems â€“ it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see
- Works up to 6 months indoors
- Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes
- Kills the queen and colony
- Contains 4 child-resistant bait stations
Bird Stop by Bird-X is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' sensory systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds. Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lbs. 1 Gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent. Active ingredient (methyl anthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid. Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures. Often, a single application brings permanent success after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return. Single gallon treats up to 1 acre. Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc. Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more.
- Can be used on grass or building materials
- Effective on Canada geese, pigeons, woodpeckers and more
- 100% natural material
- Will not harm birds
- Mix with water for buildings or turf applications