Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait is a popular method for pest removal and features a high tension spring to eliminate mice and other small pests. Each trap is easy to set compared to traditional wooden traps and can be set by hand or foot. This makes it incredibly simple to set multiple traps and reduces false alarms. When the trap is properly set, the red label faces upward to indicate it's ready to go. These traps are fully reusable. The Jawz Plastic Rat and Chipmunk Trap for Solid or Liquid Bait comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Works with solid or liquid bait
- Easy to set with hand or foot
- 12 per case
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats, Chipmunks, Mice
Kills Bedbug and Crawling Insects Powder comes in a 7 oz. bottle and kills bed bugs, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, ticks and other insects. This powder kills by absorbing the fluids from insects leaving them to die. This powder can be placed in any problem area. The puffer bottle makes for quick and precise applications. The 7 oz. Bedbug and Crawling Insect Powder comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Active ingredient is diatomaceous earth
- 12 bottles per case
- Insects never become resistant to the powder
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Bed Bugs, Roaches, Crickets, Fleas, Ticks
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth and Bed Bug Powder Duster is easy to use and is a great way to efficiently spread an effective dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Just Twist Off Cap to Fill the Duster. Squeeze Duster to Evenly Dispense Powder.
- Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and effectively
- Use in residential homes, apartments, motels, nursing homes, and more
- Applies powder in difficult to reach places
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Easy to use
The Bird X Deer Gard Electronic Pest Repeller uses ultra-sonic sound waves to help effectively and humanely deter deer and other destructive animals from your property. Covers a full 4,000 sq. ft. of area. Use in gardens to protect flowers and plants without mixing and spraying chemicals. The repeller features keyhole slots for easy mounting and you can choose to power it with batteries or an AC adapter (batteries sold separately). Weatherproof. AC adapter included. May be operated with 4 C batteries (not included).
- Utilizes ultra-sonic sound waves to effectively frighten, annoy and intimidate deer and other wildlife
- Helps keep your property pest-free without toxic chemicals
- Easily mounts with keyhole slots
- Powered by batteries (not included) or 120-Volt AC adapter for your convenience
- Mount DeerGard anywhere with keyhole slots
- Power supply: 4X 1.5-Volt C batteries or 120-Volt AC adapter, other voltage adapters should be purchased locally, unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in)
- Batteries not included
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Armadillos, Cats, Dogs, Mice, Rabbits, Raccoons, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Skunks, Deer