Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
The Kills Bed Bugs PLUS 17.5 oz. Aerosol Water Based Insect Spray uses active ingredients pyrethrins (.15%), pipronyl butoxide (.75%) and permethrin (.30%). The spray is applied directly to the surface that requires protection. The spray can be used as a pest removal or a pest deterrent. The Kills Bed Bugs PLUS 17.5 oz. Aerosol Water Based Insect Spray comes in a 17.5 oz. can with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Protects against bed bugs, dust mites, ants and cockroaches
- Provides up to 12-weeks of residual protection
- Kills insects on contact
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs