Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1-pound shaker canister, a 10-pound bag and a 20-pound bag.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
Repel unwanted pesky birds with these simple inflatable predators. Resembles the eyes of giant owls and other birds that scare pigeons, woodpeckers and other birds. 3 different colors included. Hang anywhere birds are a problem.
- Easy to use
- Repels most unwanted birds like pigeons
- Effective and safe bird repellent
- 18 in. Dia
- 3 balloons included
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Birds, Herons, Pigeons, Geese