Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems. Use indoors, outdoors or anywhere ants are a problem to kill the queen and destroy the colony. These child-resistant bait stations start killing in hours and continue killing up to 6 months indoors. Use near walls, in closets and cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators. Just place one bait station along each ant trail. Heavily infested areas may require two or more bait stations for effective control. For continued control, replace baits every six months indoors (every three months for outdoor use) or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty.
- Provides relief from even tough ant problems â€“ it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see
- Works up to 6 months indoors
- Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes
- Kills the queen and colony
- Contains 4 child-resistant bait stations
Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage. Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use.
- Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Apply when insects and grubs are active in the lawn and soil
- Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Repel unwanted pesky birds with these simple inflatable predators. Resembles the eyes of giant owls and other birds that scare pigeons, woodpeckers and other birds. 3 different colors included. Hang anywhere birds are a problem.
- Easy to use
- Repels most unwanted birds like pigeons
- Effective and safe bird repellent
- 18 in. Dia
- 3 balloons included