Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Big Kit contains all products necessary to eliminate a Bed Bug infestation. Each kit contains (1) 5 Gal. liquid, 80 oz. powder to reach into cracks and crevices, 32 oz. empty trigger sprayer, 1 Gal. empty pressurized tank sprayer, and a 4-pack of glue board traps to trap and monitor the progress. An informative brochure is included to explain the steps necessary for a complete treatment. Powder duster included.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills adult bed bugs and their eggs
- Kits contains all products necessary to kill bed bugs
- Traps for monitoring progress
- Value size for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs