Insect & Pest Control
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules kill more than 100 types of lawn-damaging insects as listed. This formula kills on contact for season-long control against ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants). These granules also help protect your home from crickets, fire ants, chinch bugs, armyworms (fall and yellow-striped), billbugs, cutworms, earwigs, fleas, roaches (German and American), grubs, sod webworms, European crane flies, ticks and other listed insects. Use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation. Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.Apply Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules when the grass is dry, then water the lawn lightly immediately after application. Once the treated area has been watered in and is dry, children and pets can return to the lawn. Read entire label before use. Available in a 1 pound shaker canister; a 10 pound bag that covers up to 12,500 square feet of lawn; and a 20 pound bag that covers up to 25,000 square feet of lawn.
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- KILLS MORE THAN 100 INSECT TYPES: Kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage.
- CONTROLS GRUBS: Treat any time between late July and early October.
- GRANULAR FORMULA: Distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetle, Chinch Bugs, Cottony Cushion Scale Insects and Mealybugs, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, June Beetles, Leafhoppers, Locusts (Grasshoppers), Millipedes, Mites, Mole Crickets, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spider Mites, Spittlebugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, Weevils
The Bird-X Transonic Pro Ultrasonic All-Pest Repeller is a versatile way to rid your home of rodents and insects. This compact device features custom frequencies to remain effective against mice, ants, fleas, ticks, bats, spiders and cockroaches and is great for the garage or attic. It features a 2-speaker system for enhanced effectiveness and features a quiet mode for use indoors. No poisons or traps, safe around children and pets. 9 different settings. AC operated, adapter included.
- Plug-in unit projects multiple ultrasonic frequencies to repel vermin and insects
- Covers up to 3,500 sq. ft.
- 2 speakers for effective coverage
- Low-profile design
- Maintenance free with no moving parts
- Quiet mode for indoor use
- Safe around children and pets
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Rats, Mice, Chipmunks, Squirrels, Raccoons, Ticks, Spiders, Ants
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. The powder is long-lasting. Container covers approximately 200 sq. ft. Easy to use applicator brush is included.
- Treat bed frame, mattress and box springs, cracks and crevices (baseboards, mouldings, hollow furniture legs)
- Treat the under surface of furniture by lifting cushions
- Odorless non-staining formula
- For use in homes, hotels, motels, hospitals, and nursing homes
- Easy to use applicator brush is included
- Value pro size for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs