Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Hot Shot Bed Bug Interceptor provides an easy way to detect the presence of bed bugs. These reusable, ready-to-use detectors monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel. These interceptors work best when placed in areas of known bed bug activity and harborage, such as under furniture and bed frame legs, and along the wall. They have a non-skid design that will keep furniture from sliding. These pesticide-free interceptors help detect bed bugs and alert the need to begin the treatment process. Place under furniture legs and also every 5 feet along the wall of sleeping areas. Detecting bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan. See the product label for details.
- Helps detect bed bugs and alerts the need to begin the treatment process â€“ use If you have not seen any bed bugs or are in prevention mode and want to ensure you are still bed bug-free
- Use against walls and under furniture legs â€“ the non-skid design will keep furniture from sliding
- Contains no killing agents â€“ check at least once per week for evidence of bed bugs
- This product includes 4 reusable, ready-to-use detectors that monitor for bed bugs where they live and travel
- Use for ongoing monitoring â€“ when a bed bug is seen in the trap, begin the treatment process
The fearsome Peregrine Falcon feeds on smaller birds, including pigeons, gulls, sparrows, swallows and starlings. Falcons are found worldwide and attack with terrifying dives at speeds up to 200 MPH, tearing into the victim bird with lethal sharp beak and talons. High-visibility scare strikes instant terror.
- Sparkling mirror-backed eyes
- Reflective markings
- Realistic design
- For added stability, fill base with sand or gravel via removable plug or mount on 1.5 in. Dia. Pole
- For best results, relocate regularly
This product kills warfarin-resistant mice and rats. EPA Registration No: 3282-81. 4 per pack. 8-packs per case.
- Kills mice
- Refillable bait station is ready to go.
- Resistant to weather and tampering by kids or dogs
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
- Low profile makes it good for use in hard-to-reach and high traffic areas
Scare away pest birds with this wind powered spinning bird deterrent. Flashes light as it rotates. Simple to use and apply. Great for boats, decks, gardens, porches, patios or anywhere birds are a problem. Completely silent solution. 3 reflective cones and reflective pyramid scare birds.
- Easy to use bird repellent
- No assembly required
- Wind powered
- Scares birds with reflective light
High quality Extra Wide Bird Spikes are 100% effective at preventing pest birds from landing, nesting, or roosting on selected surfaces. By installing the spikes on surfaces where pest birds like to perch an uninviting, irritating and intimidating barrier is established, forcing them to relocate. Stainless steel spikes are humane and only require a single application for years of efficacy. Coverage up to 8 in. W.
- Widest stainless steel bird spikes for 8 in. D coverage
- 100% effective, safe, permanent solution
- #1 best seller
- 10-year included warranty
- Bird control spikes stop pest birds from landing on surfaces
- Flexible base for mounting on curved and uneven surfaces
- Leaders in bird control since 1964
Electronic Goose Repeller targets pesky Canada Geese and disturbs them with natural sounds. Geese understand the natural vocal communications as signals to leave the area. The system features adjustable controls including volume and timing. Natural Goose alarm and alert calls repel geese from up to 2 acres. Ideal for use around bodies of water and open grassy areas. Perfect for lakes, ponds, golf courses, parks, corporate campuses or anywhere geese are a problem. Durable construction make this system weatherproof and commercial quality. For residential or commercial use. AC operated. Developed from years of research on Canada Goose species.
- Effective and humane goose control
- Covers up to 2 acres
- Geese learn not to return through behavior modification
- Extremely effective in reducing and eliminating gees
- AC extension cord included
Bird Stop by Bird-X is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' sensory systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds. Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lbs. 1 Gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent. Active ingredient (methyl anthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid. Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures. Often, a single application brings permanent success after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return. Single gallon treats up to 1 acre. Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc. Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more.
- Can be used on grass or building materials
- Effective on Canada geese, pigeons, woodpeckers and more
- 100% natural material
- Will not harm birds
- Mix with water for buildings or turf applications