Insect & Pest Control
Keep bird pests off their normal roosting areas with an application of a non-toxic, sticky chemical that makes a surface tacky and uncomfortable to birds. Birds avoid bird-proof bird repellent like humans avoid wet tar. Non-toxic and harmless to metal structures, sealed masonry and ornamental metals. Ledges, windowsills, gutters, cornices, ornamental copings and protruding beams - any surface where bird pests roost or perch. Water tanks, trees, shrubbery, shipping docks and railroad sidings, yards, parking lots, roof perimeters, air conditioners and more. Non-toxic chemical, Prevents roosting behaviors, Long-lasting material, Easy to apply, Packed 12 per Case, Sold Each.
- Easy to apply
- Lasts about 1-year
- Non-toxic bird repellent
- Simple bird control solution for pigeons
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer