Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 4.5 Product Depth (in.): 2.10 Product Depth (in.): 9.13 Clear All Refinements
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance â€“ so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, this formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use aerosol spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection.DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. Itâ€™s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.Â DEET insect repellents with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months and older.
- Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the zika, west nile, dengue and chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- CONTAINS 40% DEET: Provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors â€“ this is one of the highest DEET concentrations available in an aerosol.
- DEVELOPED FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS: Especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors.
- LASTING PROTECTION: Long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest repellent for any adventure.
- AEROSOL SPRAY: Aerosol can is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it.
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
In summertime, life outside is just better. Cutter insect repellents keep your family covered through all of the outdoor fun â€“ so you can soak up some sun without swatting biting bugs. With a range of formulations to choose from, itâ€™s easy to pick the right Cutter product for any outdoor activity, whether youâ€™re lounging at the beach, cheering on your favorite soccer player or just enjoying the backyard. Makes you invisible to bugs. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent in a limited-edition patriotic can is ideal for outdoor celebrations, with a formula that repels insects up to 10 hours. The sweat-resistant aerosol spray formula provides long-lasting protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects. This 25 percent DEET formula repels mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses. Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent wards off other annoying insects, too, including ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas. The aerosol spray is perfect for hiking, camping and other activities you like to do in the great outdoors. For outdoor use only. Read entire label before use.Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Goodbye mosquitoes. Hello, summer.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES UP TO 10 HOURS: Formula contains 25 percent DEET.
- SWEAT RESISTANT: Wonâ€™t sweat off â€“ lets you be active in the outdoors even in warm, humid conditions.
- LIMITED EDITION CAN: Patriotic design perfect for outdoor celebrations.
- REPELS MOSQUITOES, TICKS, GNATS, BITING FLIES, CHIGGERS & FLEAS: Create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors.
- REPELS A VARIETY OF MOSQUITOES: Effective against mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses.
Donâ€™t let animals have the pick of the garden before you can. Deer, rabbits, moles and other four-legged pests enjoy your lawn and landscape as much as you do â€“ hit them in the nose so they wonâ€™t come back. Liquid Fence animal repellents use scent- and taste-deterring formulas that wonâ€™t harm animals or plants when used as directed. Invisible barrier. Clear results.Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate2 repels deer and rabbits before they feed. This concentrated liquid formula repels deer and rabbits from landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines. The repellent works on scent, so deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to take a bite to be repelled. It is harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed, and can be applied year-round. The formula is long-lasting and rain resistant.Animalsâ€™ natural aversion to this scent will never diminish â€“ this product does not have to be rotated with other repellent brands. Reapply once a week for 3 weeks, then approximately once a month thereafter. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall.
- REPELS DEER AND RABBITS: Deer and rabbits donâ€™t have to eat vegetation for the repellent to be effectiveâ€”they have a natural aversion to the scent.
- SPRAY ON PLANTS: Use to treat landscaped ornamental gardens, flowers, shrubs, trees and vines.
- LONG-LASTING, RAIN-RESISTANT: Concentrated liquid formula starts to work immediately.
- SAFE: Harmless to plants and animals when used and stored as directed.
- APPLY YEAR-ROUND: No need to rotate with other repellent brands â€“ animalsâ€™ natural aversion to Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent Concentrate2 will never diminish.
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary.
- HOME FLEA TREATMENT: Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings.
- KILLS FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, FLEA LARVAE AND TICKS: Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites.
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months.
- FOR LONG-TERM FLEA CONTROL: Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
The Top Loader Plastic Bait Station features 2 rat sized entrances and holds over 0.5 lbs. of bait blocks or a liquid bait bottle. With larger anchor holes and side eyelets, secure your bait station to the floor or against a wall. When the rats enter either side they are attracted to the bait blocks or in search of harborage. Each baffle removes for easy cleaning and there are anchor holes for quick install. This station can be used indoors or outdoors and either in commercial or residential settings. This products comes with bait holder rods, screws, hex keys, poison labels and disk nuts. The Top Loader Plastic Bait Holding Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anchor holes for quick install
- Packed 6 stations per case
- Station keeps bait off the floor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty