Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you're fighting, Black Flag productsÂ are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Plus Growth Regulator Home Treatment kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks indoors. Use it on carpets, upholstery, rugs and hard-to-reach places like baseboards and moldings. This formula contains Nylar insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle by preventing fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months. It also controls carpet beetles and dust mites. When used as directed, this product will not stain furnishings or carpeting. Inspect the treatment area for fleas two weeks after the initial treatment and reapply if necessary. If ticks are present, spray directly to kill. For long-term flea control, apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet. Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment plan that includes coordinated treatment of the home, yard and pet. Treatment and prevention work together, so it's key to treat all three areas simultaneously. This integrated pest management approach involves inspection, cleaning and targeting eggs, larvae and adults with the appropriate insecticides. Follow-up treatments are almost always necessary.
- HOME FLEA TREATMENT: Ideal for carpets, upholstery, rugs, baseboards and moldings.
- KILLS FLEAS, FLEA EGGS, FLEA LARVAE AND TICKS: Use as part of a comprehensive flea and tick treatment program â€“ also kills carpet beetles and dust mites.
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Insect growth regulator breaks the flea cycle â€“ prevents fleas from developing into biting adults for up to 7 months.
- FOR LONG-TERM FLEA CONTROL: Apply 1 gallon per 750 square feet.
- GUARANTEED: Guaranteed to work or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
The Top Loader Plastic Bait Station features 2 rat sized entrances and holds over 0.5 lbs. of bait blocks or a liquid bait bottle. With larger anchor holes and side eyelets, secure your bait station to the floor or against a wall. When the rats enter either side they are attracted to the bait blocks or in search of harborage. Each baffle removes for easy cleaning and there are anchor holes for quick install. This station can be used indoors or outdoors and either in commercial or residential settings. This products comes with bait holder rods, screws, hex keys, poison labels and disk nuts. The Top Loader Plastic Bait Holding Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Anchor holes for quick install
- Packed 6 stations per case
- Station keeps bait off the floor
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer