Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 13 Product Depth (in.): 4.50 Product Depth (in.): 8.25 Clear All Refinements
Wasp and Hornet Killer is a long-lasting residual spray with quick knockdown. With a spray pattern up to 20 ft. Wasp and Hornet Killer kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and eliminates the nests where they live and breed.
- Quick knock down of wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Features a spray pattern up to 20 ft.
- Residual properties kill insects returning to the treated nests
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Hornets, Wasps, Yellow Jackets
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Fire Ants
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, youâ€™re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family â€“ and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs whoâ€™s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. Theyâ€™re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Bed bug treatment: Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- USE INDOORS: Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- WATER-BASED FORMULA: This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- APPLICATION: Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- TREAT BED BUGS AS PART OF A CYCLE: For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs, Fleas, Carpet Beetles
CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months. CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer is formulated to eliminate and control reinfestations by ants, bees, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flour beetles, grain beetles, ground beetles, millipedes, mole crickets, moths, pill bugs, sow bugs, spiders, ticks and many other crawling insects.
- Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months
- Apply to all areas where pests crawl and hide especially in crack, crevices and hidden areas
- Contains a pleasing cherry scent
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Carpenter Ants, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Roaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Moths, Pill Bugs, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spiders, Ticks, Yellow Jackets
A combination of 2 powerful synthetic pyrethroid compounds, F-6 Flying Insect Killer quickly kills flying insects. F-6 Flying Insect Killer is recommended for use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities.
- Quickly kills flying insects
- Use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities
- EPA registered pesticide
- Convenient aerosol provides fine particles which allow prolonged suspension of active ingredients
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Flies, Mosquitos
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Big Kit contains all products necessary to eliminate a Bed Bug infestation. Each kit contains (1) 5 Gal. liquid, 80 oz. powder to reach into cracks and crevices, 32 oz. empty trigger sprayer, 1 Gal. empty pressurized tank sprayer, and a 4-pack of glue board traps to trap and monitor the progress. An informative brochure is included to explain the steps necessary for a complete treatment. Powder duster included.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills adult bed bugs and their eggs
- Kits contains all products necessary to kill bed bugs
- Traps for monitoring progress
- Value size for multiple treatments
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs