Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 13 Product Depth (in.): 4.50 Product Depth (in.): 2.6 Clear All Refinements
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4 weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
You're the master of your domain, and to keep your landscape in line, you have to take command with the right tools. Spectracide has easy-to-use, fast-acting lawn and garden products to give you the power to tame the toughest weed and bug invaders. Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules are made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound. This product kills the queen and the colony. The ready-to-use granules can be quickly applied around and over the mound. The deep-reaching formula starts to work in minutes to eliminate the colony and limit the formation of new mounds. For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. Take charge in your backyard and make the smart choice with Spectracide weed and bug control products.
- Starts to kill in minutes and limits new mound formation
- Deep-reaching formula
- For use on fire ant mounds
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Resealable bag
Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs by contact and also offers control of fleas and dust mites. This non-staining, no odor formula can be used for spot treatment of mattress tufts, folds, vent holes and seams. To use this product, spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate. Inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present. This product is for indoor use only. Do not treat pets with this product. People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until the spray has dried. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult (larvae) fleas and dust mites
- Spot treat mattress tufts, folds, vent holes, buttons, creases, indentations and seams â€“ do not use on pets
- This non-staining formula leaves no odor
- Spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate â€“ inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
Harris Egg Kill and Resistant Bed Big Kit contains all products necessary to eliminate a Bed Bug infestation. Each kit contains (1) 5 Gal. liquid, 80 oz. powder to reach into cracks and crevices, 32 oz. empty trigger sprayer, 1 Gal. empty pressurized tank sprayer, and a 4-pack of glue board traps to trap and also monitor the progress. An informative brochure is included to explain the steps necessary for a complete treatment. Powder duster included.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs
- Kills adult bed bugs and their eggs
- Kits contains all products necessary to kill bed bugs
- Traps for monitoring progress
- Value size for multiple treatments