Insect & Pest Control
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
Protect your lawn with Black Flag Extreme Lawn Insect Killer Plus Fungus Control Granules. This dual-action formula kills harmful lawn insects by contact and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Use outdoors on your lawn to prevent and kill brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed fungi as well as control ants as listed, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults), grasshoppers, mole crickets and other listed insects. Use a broadcast spreader to quickly and uniformly distribute the granules over your yard. Water after application. This product is highly effective when used to prevent listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause. Start treating when grass begins to turn green in the spring or when signs of lawn disease caused by listed fungi or insect damage are first noticed. For best control, treat every 2 weeks.
- Kills harmful insects and prevents and kills all major listed fungi and the lawn diseases they cause
- Kills listed lawn insects by contact, including listed ant types, fleas, Japanese beetles (adults)
- Prevents and kills brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed lawn fungi
- Apply outdoors on lawns with a broadcast spreader
- Dual-action formula
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent