Insect & Pest Control
Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets immediately. Kills the entire nest. Residual action kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For Outdoor use only.
- Fast acting
- Highly effective
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellow jackets
- Long distance spray action
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Crickets, Hornets, Millipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Cooley Spruce Gall Adelgids, Fleas, Roaches, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks
A broad spectrum insecticide highly effective against ants, spiders, scorpions, beetles, cockroaches and other pests listed on the label. Kills on contact and protects for up to 3 months. Seeks out bugs where they hide. For indoor and outdoor use. Do not use in food/feed areas.
- Kills on contact
- Protects up to 3 months
- Kills lice and their eggs
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Cluster Flies, Fruit Flies, Houseflies, Mosquitos, Firebrats, Moths, Palmetto Bugs, Roaches, Silverfish, Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Crickets, Fleas, Lice, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Ticks, Whiteflies, Spiders, Aphids, Armyworms, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Earwigs, Scorpions
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Bed Bugs
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Flies, Chiggers, Mosquitos
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20 jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
- High output jet blast reaches up to 20 to soak harmful insects and their nests
- Fast-acting and high strength formula kills wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees on contact
- Kills with residual action as wasps and hornets return to their nests
- High dielectric strength of 47,300 volts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- S.D.[L.] Safety Data Label right on the can
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Wasps, Ants