Insect & Pest Control
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait works in 24 hours, killing the queen and destroying the colony. The unique attractant in the bait stations gets ants to the bait fast, so they die fast. The child-resistant bait stations last for up to 3 months for continued protection. They are effective against both sugar and grease-feeding ants. Place the 4 bait stations along ant trails or in other out-of-the-way places near walls, in cabinets and under sinks and refrigerators to catch ants where they travel most. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. For continued indoor control, replace baits every six months or sooner if infestation is heavy or bait stations are empty. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
- Kill ants now: hot shot maxattrax ant bait provides relief from even tough ant problems
- It kills the queen and destroys the colony.
- This product kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see.
- QUICK KILL FORMULA: This long-lasting formula starts killing in hours and works for up to 6 months indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY STATIONS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
Hot Shot Bedbug Mattress & Luggage Treatment Kit is designed for the treatment of bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs and non-washable items, including luggage, furniture and other similar household items. The treatment kit includes both a bed bug pest strip and a sealable treatment bag to combat bed bug infestations. The large bag holds and treats up to a king size mattress. The treatment bag can also be used to seal and dispose of infested items. Seal infested household items in the bag for up to 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs. Do not overfill the bag. When treatment is complete, remove treated items from the bag and let treated items air out in a well-ventilated area for no less than 4 hours. The treatment bag is intended for one-time use. Dispose of bag and used bed bug pest strip immediately in a manner that prevents reuse. Treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control. For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan.
- Controls bed bugs and bed bug eggs on mattresses, box springs, luggage, furniture and other non-washable items
- Kit includes one bed bug pest strip and one sealable treatment bag
- Holds and treats up to a king-size mattress
- Seal infested household items in bag for 7 days to kill the bed bug eggs â€“ do not overfill bag
- For best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan â€” treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control
- Proposition 65 warning: product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent