Insect & Pest Control
You selected:Application Method: Scare Decoy Application Method: Trap Application Method: Bait Clear All Refinements
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to whatâ€™s bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life.Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources (i.e.: kitchen and bathroom). This is because an ant can live for a long time without food, but cannot survive even one day without water. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. This product is for residential use only and can be used indoors and outdoors. It kills common household ants in 24 hours. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants.
- KILLS: Kill the queen and the colony.
- Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait kills in 24 hours and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- ADVANCED LIQUID BAIT TECHNOLOGY: This bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony.
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators.
- Place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants
6 Per Pack. 12 Packs Per Case, Sold By The Pack.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Roaches
- Shiny, movable device that creates the illusion of blinding light when it spins in the wind
- Launches a multi-sensory attack that scares birds away from the treated area
- Sunlight and wind creating flashing lights, disorienting & irritating pest birds
- Weatherproof - designed for outdoor use
- Easy to install - can use suction cups, screws, or adhesive
- Perfect pest bird solution for buildings, docks, agricultural applications, and more