Insect & Pest Control
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line â€“ unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay.For ground-nesting yellowjackets, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol directly into holes in the ground where yellowjacket activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low and most yellowjackets are in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
- Foaming aerosol: foam expands to where insects live â€“ extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- KILLS CARPENTER BEES: Treats active carpenter bee tunnels â€“ bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest.
- CONTROLS GROUND-NESTING YELLOWJACKETS: Spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellowjacket activity has been observed.
- KILLS ON CONTACT: For best results, spray yellowjackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back â€“ see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Carpenter Bees, Yellow Jackets