Insect & Pest Control
Concentrated or Ready to Use
Insect & Pest Control Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safe for Edibles
Safety & Security Product Type
Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer
Item # 755797
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4 weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Hot Shot Fogger 2 oz. Aerosol with Odor Neutralizer (3-Pack)
Item # 750391
Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer creates a ne, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to ush out and kill hidden bugs on contact. This product kills ants (except fire ants), black carpet beetles, brown dog ticks, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders and water bugs. Does not control bed bugs. When used as directed, the clear, non-staining formula will not harm drapes, upholstery, fabrics, carpeting, bedspreads, oor tiles, wood oors, linens, furniture, walls, clothing, ceilings, shades or blinds. Hot Shot Fogger With Odor Neutralizer kills both ying and crawling insects on contact and keeps killing for up to 2-months without leaving a wet residue. 1 can of this product treats up to 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space. Read and follow all label directions before using this product.
- Kills on contact and controls heavy infestations and keeps killing for up to 2-months
- Creates a fine, penetrating mist that reaches deep into cracks and crevices to kill the bugs you see and kill the bugs you don't see
- Use in enclosed spaces such as apartments, attics, basements, barns, boat cabins, cabins, campers, crawl spaces, garages, homes, households, sheds, storage areas and trailers
- Clear, non-staining formula won't leave a wet, messy residue
- Treats 2,000 cu. ft. of unobstructed space (15.5 ft. x 16 ft. x 8 ft. ceiling) in rooms smaller than 5 ft. x 5 ft. allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Penetrates behind walls and other inaccessible spaces to help kill insects where they hide
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer
Item # 755800
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
Raid Indoor Fogger (3-Pack)
Item # 755798
Designed to cover up to 625 sq. ft., the Raid 1.5 oz. Deep Reach Insect Foggers (3-Pack) penetrate into hard-to-reach areas to kill insects on contact. The foggers help to control ants, black carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, fleas, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, rice weevils, roaches, saw toothed grain beetles, silverfish, small flying moths, spiders, ticks, wasps, water bugs, yellow jackets and pharaoh ants.
- Penetrates into cracks, crevices and carpet fibers to help eliminate many types of insects
- Use in your apartment, home, attic, basement, cabin, garage, storage area, shed and camper to help keep areas free of pests
- Treats up to 625 sq. ft. for coverage of average size rooms
- Keeps killing for up to 2 months
- Ready-to-use for your convenience
- Formula helps to prevent wet, messy residues and stains
VeriCleanTm/MC UV/BLACK LIGHT - 4 PER CASE
Item # JWP5696916
A UV/Black light to be used as part of the VeriClean validation program. The Vericlean (TM/MC) Fluorescent Marking Spray can be applied to vertical, horizontal or the underside of surfaces with ease. Marked surfaces are easy to detect. The sprayer applies a large circle (6" diameter), giving better clarity to the quality of cleaning than a single spot.
DIAL Combat Roach Killing Bait for Large Roaches- 12/8ct
Item # 811869
6 Per Pack. 12 Packs Per Case, Sold By The Pack.
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait (4-Count)
Item # 2479904
Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Ant Bait is extremely attractive to ants because it combines a food source with the water source they need, while delivering a lethal dose that can quickly eliminate the entire colony. The Advanced Liquid Bait Technology can be used both indoors and out. Ants enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources. An ant can live for a long time without food but cannot survive even 1-day without water. Ants find the bait fast and then die this product is designed to kill the queen and the entire colony as fast as 24-hours. When using indoors, place bait stations where ants have been seen or in out-of-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Examine bait stations once per month to verify that bait is still present in the station. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants. When using outdoors, place 1 bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes. Place stations in areas inaccessible to children, pets and other nontarget animals. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Bait stations have a wide, stable base to prevent accidental spill.
- Contains both food and water ants find the bait fast so they die fast
- Controls common household ants will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester or red imported fire ants
- No drips no spills
- Kills in 24-hours
- Kills the queen and colony
JT Eaton Kills Bed Bugs Plus 17.5 oz. Aerosol Water Based Insect Spray
Item # 3575215
The Kills Bed Bugs PLUS 17.5 oz. Aerosol Water Based Insect Spray uses active ingredients pyrethrins (.15%), pipronyl butoxide (.75%) and permethrin (.30%). The spray is applied directly to the surface that requires protection. The spray can be used as a pest removal or a pest deterrent. The Kills Bed Bugs PLUS 17.5 oz. Aerosol Water Based Insect Spray comes in a 17.5 oz. can with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Protects against bed bugs, dustmites, ants and cockroaches
- Provides up to 12 weeks of residual protection
- Kills insects on contact
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
CRC Industries BEE BLAST WASP KILLER 20OZ
Item # CRC14009
Instantly saturates insects and their nests with a 20â€™ jet blast. Knocks down and kills on contact. Now with residual action that kills wasps and hornets returning to the nest. For any outdoor worker around electric and power utilities, telecommunications equipment and installation sites, bridge and tower maintenance, cable and wire installation sites, industrial plant grounds, warehouses, farm structures and buildings. 20 oz. (Net 14 oz.) aerosol can. 12/case.
PF Harris BED BUG KILLER
Item # 3581497
- Some bed bugs have become immune to pryrethroid formulations, yet cannot escape this special formulation
- For best results, use this product in conjunction with Harris Egg Kill & Resistant Bed Bug Spray aerosol and Harris Bed Bug Killer w/Diatomaceous Earth or Harris Bed Bug Powder w/Silica Gel
- For use on luggage, clothing, carpet, furniture, box springs and mattresses and many other surfaces