Insect & Pest Control
The Raid 17.5 oz. Ready-to-Use Ant and Roach Killer is designed for indoor and outdoor use to control ants, roaches, water bugs, silverfish, crickets and spiders. The easy-to-use aerosol can provides a spray with excellent coverage that can be used directly on bugs as well as in their hiding places. Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever ants enter the house.
- Kills bugs on contact to help keep areas free of pests
- Can be used directly on bugs and in places where they hide and breed
- 1 application keeps killing bugs for up to 4-weeks
- Broad spray pattern provides good coverage
- Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places to control roaches and water bugs
- Outdoor fresh scent features minimal lingering chemical odors
- Spray areas infested by silverfish, crickets and spiders
Raid 15 oz. Ready-to-Use Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist. The spray can be used indoors or outdoors to control flying bugs. The formula has a clean, pleasant scent and is good for controlling horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs.
- Kills flies, mosquitoes, gnats and other flying insects as they fly through the mist to protect you from nuisance pests
- Ready-to-use spray mist is good for controlling blue bottle flies, horse flies, small flying moths, fruit flies and box elder bugs
- Spray indoors and outdoors to control flying insects
- Clean-scented formula won't leave an unpleasant odor
- Use with other Raid defense system products to work smarter, not harder, to fight bugs
No matter where your pest problem rears its ugly head, Hot Shot insecticides are the answer to what's bugging you. Hot Shot insecticides offer a complete lineup of indoor and outdoor solutions to keep unwanted pests out of your home, and out of your life. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer 3 Aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With its up to 27 ft. jet spray, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions. Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer3 kills on contact. This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours. For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Kills on contact
- Eliminates the nest
- Also kills yellow jackets and tent caterpillars
- Up to 27 ft. jet spray
- Non-staining formula