Insect & Pest Control
Block Pest Birds from their favorite landing and roosting surfaces with ORIGINAL Plastic Bird Spikes. Tough, long-lasting polycarbonate material, provides maintenance-free protection. Transparent material doesn't mar the look of a building. The spikes function as a keep-out' sign for birds. The density of spikes are branched from the vertical shafts to offer impenetrable coverage. Spikes allow mounting on most surfaces and are easy to install with adhesive (not included). Each foot of spikes covers 1 lin. ft., and a spread or width of up to 6 in. It's the most effective, inexpensive, and permanent bird control solutions. Twenty-five 1 ft. sections per box.
- # 1 best seller
- Permanent solution
- Original plastic bird spike, maximum coverage
- Durable material
- Effective on most birds
- Weather resistant
- Easy to install
Kill pesky wasps, yellow jackets and hornets with the ENFORCER Instant Knockdown 16 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer. Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest. A single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for long-reaching coverage and is non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for safety.
- Residual action kills wasps, yellow jackets and hornets as they return to nest
- Single spray reaches up to 22 ft. for optimal coverage
- Non-conductive up to 47,300-Volt for protection
- For outdoor use
- Intended for outdoor use only
Don't let mosquitos keep you and your family from enjoying the outdoors. OFF. Family-Care repellents provide effective protection from mosquitoes and feels good on the skin. It's not oily, greasy, or sticky. Feel-good protection for your entire family. Get back out there.
- Long-lasting protection from biting flies, gnats and chiggers, plus mosquitoes that may carry the west Nile virus
- Non-greasy, virtually odorless formula
- Effective protection that resists perspiration
- Pump spray allows easy application to skin and clothing
- Ready to use outdoor personal repellent
A combination of 2 powerful synthetic pyrethroid compounds, F-6 Flying Insect Killer quickly kills flying insects. F-6 Flying Insect Killer is recommended for use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities.
- Quickly kills flying insects
- Use in schools, office buildings, institutions, hotels, motels, factories and manufacturing facilities
- EPA registered pesticide
- Convenient aerosol provides fine particles which allow prolonged suspension of active ingredients
CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months. CR-2 Roach and Ant Killer is formulated to eliminate and control reinfestations by ants, bees, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, flour beetles, grain beetles, ground beetles, millipedes, mole crickets, moths, pill bugs, sow bugs, spiders, ticks and many other crawling insects.
- Provides quick killing action and residual control for up to 3-months
- Apply to all areas where pests crawl and hide especially in crack, crevices and hidden areas
- Contains a pleasing cherry scent
- Convenient aerosol packaging for ease of use
Make your space a no-fly zone, with a metered flying insect killer that kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths. Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas. Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately). Lasts up to 30-days. For indoor use only. Physical Form: Liquid, Application: Indoor, Pest Type: Gnats, House Flies, Mosquitoes, Small Flying Moths, Capacity (Volume): 3.2 oz.
- Kills house flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths
- Great for use in food service, preparation and food processing areas
- Metered flying insect killer designed for use in automatic metered dispensers (sold separately)
- Lasts up to 30-days
- Designed for indoor use only