Insect & Pest Control
Spectracide Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests with a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet. Use this product outdoors where insects live and breed. This productâ€™s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. The non-staining formula can be used around most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (see product label for details). Also controls tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants. To control wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, spray at sunset when these insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest â€“ donâ€™t stand directly underneath. If itâ€™s windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift. Spray the nest until soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Kills wasps, hornets and yellowjackets, as well as tent caterpillars, scorpions and ants
- Up to 27 foot jet spray, Stand a safe distance from the nest while treating
- Eliminates the next, wait at least 24 hours before removing treated nests
- Kills insects that return to the nest over the next few days
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active and stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift
Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules is a deep-reaching formula for use directly on fire ant mounds. Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of the active ingredient into the mound, this product starts to kill in minutes. It kills the queen and colony in 24 hours and limits new mound formation. Use these granules to treat new mounds as they appear â€“ sprinkle over and 2 feet around each mound. For best results, apply Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually ensuring the product will contact them. Water in gently, as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness.
- Use outdoors directly on fire ant mounds â€“ starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the fire ant queen and colony in 24 hours â€“ limits the formation of new mounds in treated areas
- Made with exclusive Accelerator II technology to speed the release of active ingredient into the mound
- Apply in morning or evening hours when fire ants are closer to the surface
- Eliminates the colony and limits the formation of new mounds
Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay. For ground-nesting yellowjackets, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide Carpenter Bee & Ground-Nesting Yellowjacket Killer Foaming Aerosol directly into holes in the ground where yellowjacket activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low and most yellowjackets are in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
- Foam expands to where insects live â€“ extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Treats active carpenter bee tunnels â€“ bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest
- Spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellowjacket activity has been observed
- For best results, spray yellowjackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellowjacket activity is low
- Easy to use aerosol
Spectracide Bug Stop Home Barrier kills on contact to provide indoor plus outdoor insect control. This non-staining, no-odor spray gives up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces, and also kills ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, crickets, earwigs, silverfish, stink bugs and other listed insects. The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Use outside on outer surfaces of screens, door and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter.
- Indoor plus outdoor insect control
- Up to 12 months of control for cockroaches on non-porous surfaces â€” also kills ants, roaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed insects
- Water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue
- No mixing required
- Kills bugs on contact
Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Aerosol kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) on contact and protects for up to 16 weeks. Use indoors and outdoors to kill listed ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects. When using indoors, contact as many insects as possible with the spray in addition to thoroughly treating all parts of the room where listed pests may hide. Pay special attention to cracks, dark corners, hidden surfaces under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, food storage areas and wherever listed pests are suspected. Treatment lasts up to 4 months. To kill listed ants, treat doors, around window frames, ant trails and other areas of entry. When using outdoors, thoroughly spray infested weeds or bushy, non-crop areas. To kill listed ants, thoroughly wet hills and runways.
- Kills ants (excluding harvester, pharaoh and fire ants) and carpenter ants on contact
- Protects up to 16 weeks on treated surfaces
- Contact as many insects as possible in addition to treating areas where pests may hide
- Also kills cockroaches, spiders, brown dog ticks, crickets, scorpions and other listed insects
- Easy to use aerosol