The DANCO 0 â€“ 15 psi 1/10 Increment Compressed Air Test Gauge tests up to 15 psi using 1/10th increments. The gauge is designed to fit onto 3/4 in. MPT threads. It is intended for use to gauge the pressure of the compressed air in your tank. The durable plastic face has a clear display that help you openly see the pressure measurement. The body of the gauge is chrome-plated for safety and the gauge comes in a sturdy steel case for easy use and storage.
- Tests up to 15 psi using 1/10th increments
- Gauge fits onto 3/4 in. MPT threads
- Plastic face is durable and resists breaking
- Clear facing helps see pressure measurement easily
- Body is chrome-plated for safety
- Sturdy steel case
- Gauges pressure of compressed air in tanks
- Intended ONLY for air â€“ not flammable gases
The Tectite by Apollo Depth Gauge and Chamfering Tool is a multifunctional pipe preparation tool designed to ensure accurate and long lasting push-to-connect fitting joints. Designed for use with CPVC, PEX and copper, the flexible marking tab, when depressed, marks the pipe with the proper insertion depth for each individual size. Rotating the pipe in the corresponding depth channel (3/8 in., 1/2 in. 3/4 in. or 1 in.) also chamfers/bevels the edge to ensure smooth insertion. No markers, pens, or pencils required for use.
- Durable polymer construction for reliability
- Gauges and chamfers 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. sizes
- Marking tab eliminates the need for writing instruments for marking proper marking depth
- Designed for use with copper tube sized pipe
- Use to prep for installation of CTS push fittings
- Push fittings sold separately