Gas Leak Detectors
The RIDGID micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. With adjustable sensitivity, even low-levels of gases can be detected in seconds. It ensures proper gas line installations, checks for maintenance and repair needs and quickly pinpoints combustible gas leaks. RIDGID - Built For Those Who Know.
- Tri-mode detection for option to be alerted with a visual, audible or vibration alerts which can be adjusted for your environment
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use, yet tough
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- 16 in. (40 cm) flexible probe allows location and detection of leak in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Field replaceable sensor
- Automatic calibration
- Gases detected: methane, hydrogen, propane, ethylene, ethane, hexane, iso-butane, benzene, iso-butane, ethanol, acetaldehyde, toluene, P-xylene, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide
- Lifetime warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material, see manufacture warranty for details
The complete LP diagnostics kit. Applications Include: Protect personal property Check for energy loss Ensure equipment reliability Check for gas contamination Ensure safety. Functions include: Senses leading combustible, non-combustible and toxic gases Minimum detection: 50 ppm methane Dual input to measure pressure to 60 in. water column (in WC) Measures in 11 scales, in H2O, psi, bar, mBar, kPa, in HG, mmHG, ozin, FtH2O, cmH2O and kgcm. CO detection to 999 ppm Differential pressure Features Include: Long 18 gooseneck for hard to reach areas Tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area Audio and visual tic rate, fully adjustable Headphone jack Maximum capture 3-color warning light Audible alert Ruggedized, including rubber boot with integral magnet Simple 2-button operation Auto power off after 5-minutes of no activity 1-Year limited warranty.
- LPKITPLUS is the complete tank to inside appliance test kit for installers and service technicians
- Check primary/secondary gas pressure, verify fittings are leak free and test for CO levels in the living space
- Measures in 11 scales: in H2O, psi, bar, mBar, kPa, night, mmHG, ozin, FtH2O, cmH2O and kgcm
- 18 in. L gooseneck for hard to reach areas with tip-light in sensor cap illuminates the search area