Garbage Disposal Parts
The Power Cord Kit is easy to install and includes a 3 ft. UL-Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposal plugs directly into a standard wall outlet. This genuine InSinkErator product meets Underwriter Laboratories Inc. SPT-3 category for insulation thickness and moisture resistance.
- 3 ft. power cord for use with any InSinkErator garbage disposal
- Allows disposer to be plugged into a standard wall outlet
- Includes power cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and instructions
The Standard Mounting Gasket is a replacement sink gasket designed specifically for use on InSinkErator model: Badger, 444, 60s, 80s, Septic Disposer, Evergrind and Pro 333. For use with non-stainless grind chamber models. Not for use Evolution Series or E606 disposer.
- Use Standard Mounting Gasket with Badger, 444, 60s, 80s, Pro 333 and Evergrind models
- Refer to installation instructions for proper fitting
- Prevents water and food particles from splashing up
- Designed to muffle disposer noise
The InSinkErator Sink Stopper is designed to stop water and food particles from traveling down the drain. For use on all InSinkErator manufactured disposers, the stopper is easy to insert and remove from your sink drain. Available in a wide range of designer colors to complement any kitchen decor
- Easy to insert and remove from sink drain
- Choose from one of our popular designer colors to complement your kitchen decor
- Coordinating InSinkErator Sink Flanges and Sink Top Switches available
- Use of abrasive cleaning solutions may harm this product's finish
Add a touch of convenience to the kitchen with the easy to reach SinkTop Switch from InSinkErator. The stylish SinkTop Switch is air-activated and easily mounts to the sink or countertop. It is perfect for island installations and works with any disposer. The unique dual-outlet design also makes it a grat power source for an instant hot water dispenser.
- Power your disposal and hot water dispenser
- Suitable for kitchen island installations
- Unique two-outlet design also accommodates an instant hot water dispenser
- Kit includes power module with cord, 6 ft. long air tube, 2 different finish buttons, and step-by-step installation instructions
- Compatible with all disposers that have AC below the sink
- Air-Activated SinkTop Switch Features a 1-Year "Over-the-Counter" Replacement Warranty
- Additional button finishes available to complement any kitchen decor