Searched for "POWER TOOL ACCESSORIES ryobi"
Roberts R1535 Premium 4-in-1 Wood Floor Adhesive is based on the latest innovative technology for Zero VOC wood floor adhesives. R1535 is a one-part, trowel-applied, 100% solids, moisture-cure urethane adhesive specifically designed for installation of bamboo, solid wood and engineered wood flooring. The exceptional formula provides a flexible, tenacious bond, moisture vapor barrier, sound reducer and crack suppressant in one simple 4-in-1 single step adhesive. In addition, R1535 has elastomeric characteristics to allow the adhesive to move with the wood floor as it expands and contracts. As a bonus.
- For installing bamboo, solid wood and engineered wood flooring
- Single step application with trowel
- Moisture vapor barrier up to 20 lbs. and 90% RH
- Sound reducer with ratings of 70 IIC, 66 STC, 22 IIC
- Crack suppressant up to 1/8 in.; non-structural reflective cracks
- Environmentally friendly, solvent free, zero VOC formula
- Coverage for wood flooring up to 3/8 in. thick is 180 to 200 sq. ft. per 4 gal. using a 3/16 in. x 5/32 in. V-notched trowel like models 10115X, 49715Q and 49917Q
- Coverage for wood flooring up to 1/2 in. thick is 120-140 sq. ft. per 4 gal. using a 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. tiger tooth notched trowel like models #10144 and 10-838
- Coverage for wood flooring up to 5/8 in. thick is 100-120 sq. ft. per 4 Gal. using a 3/8 in. x 5/16 in. V-notched trowel like models #10143 and 10-839
- Always check with the specific flooring manufacturer's recommendations for their specific trowel requirements
- Roberts R1535 is a solvent free adhesive and meets the strict requirements of the south coast air quality management district and may contribute one LEED point for "low-emitting material-adhesive and sealant" (IEQ credit 4.1)
- For additional information, including more uses and installation instructions, please refer to the product specifications data sheet
Complete your glue-down flooring installation with this Henry 1171 SureLock acrylic urethane wood adhesive. Suitable for a variety of subfloors, such as cement, plywood and radiant-heated, this modern, moisture-rich wood adhesive is alkali-resistant. It provides superb bond strength while maintaining the elongation characteristics required for some wood movement. You can thank its flexible formula for that. This 1 Gal. bucket covers up to 120 sq. ft. Apply this wood adhesive to solid wood up to 3/4 in. thick and 5 in. wide.
- Bonds to porous cement, underlayment plywood and radiant heated subfloors
- Henry's 1171 is extremely moisturized and alkali-resistant, with coverage up to 120 sq. ft.
- Henry's 1171 has excellent ultimate bond strength while maintaining the elongation characteristics necessary to allow for some wood movement
- Henry's best 10-year limited warranty is available
Roberts Rapid Repair Wood Flooring Adhesive is perfect for repair of engineered wood, wood baseboards, moldings, parquet floors and many similar materials. The 10 oz. cartridge tube allows easy application with a caulking gun in small quantities for fast repair and replacement. Simply remove the flooring, base board or molding that needs to be repaired, spread the adhesive and replace. The high-solids formula is solvent-free with zero VOCs, making it the choice for environmentally safe wood flooring repairs.
- For repair of engineered wood planks, base boards, molding, parquet flooring and similar materials
- Rated for heavy-traffic in residential and commercial areas
- Convenient cartridge for application with caulking gun
- Easy clean-up of wet adhesive with soap and water
- Solvent-free, zero VOC, low-odor adhesive that is odorless when dry
- 24-hour dry time
- Not recommended for bamboo, solid wood flooring or high-pressure wood flooring
Roberts R1509 is 100% solids moisture cure urethane adhesive glue formulated for the installation of solid, engineered and parquet wood flooring. It is also recommended for bamboo flooring. Roberts R1509 is a solvent free adhesive which meets the Low VOC requirements of the south coast air quality management district.
- For bonding solid wood flooring, bamboo, flat milled shorts, finger/block parquet (plain back), engineered and acrylic impregnated flooring recommended for glue-down applications, cork underlayment and plywood
- Moisture cure urethane wood flooring adhesive that offers a tenacious bond to all types of wood and bamboo flooring
- Works with all types of wood for glue down applications
- Open time: up to 80 minutes, working time: up to 120 minutes, cure time: 8-10 hours
- Environmentally friendly formula that may contribute 1 LEED point for low-emitting material-adhesive and sealant (IEQ Credit 4.1), zero VOC (calculated), 0% VOC by weight
- Covers approximately 45 to 55 sq. ft. per gal. when installing engineered wood flooring that is equal to or less than 1/2 in. thick using a 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. v-notch trowel
- Covers approximately 30 to 40 sq. ft. per gal. when installing solid wood and bamboo that is equal to or less than 3/4 in. thick when using a 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. square notch trowel
- Covers approximately 30 to 40 sq. ft. per gal. when installing engineered wood flooring that is greater than 1/2 in. thick when using a 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. x 1/4 in. square notch trowel
- Superb flexibility to expand and contract with natural movement of wood flooring
- Does not contain any water, 100% solids formulation
- Incredible bond strength
- Use Roberts R5505 for clean-up on floor and tools