Laminate Flooring Underlayment
ROBERTS AirGuard Premium Underlayment is ideal for installation of floating laminate and floating engineered hardwood flooring. It is the only underlayment manufactured with both MICROBAN antimicrobial system plus AirFlow Technology to release trapped moisture, defend against mold and mildew growth, and prevent damage to your floors or subfloors. This premium underlayment features 3 layers of defense: A top layer with an impermeable film keeps moisture away from flooring, a middle layer of thousands of polyshims to help absorb ambient sound, cushion your step and level the finished flooring, and a bottom layer that wicks moisture up from concrete or wood subfloors. Featuring a self-sealing lip and tape system, it's easy to roll out, attach, and cut for fast installation. It covers 100 sq. ft. and measures 40 in. wide x 30 ft. long x 2 mm thick.
- Ideal for installation of floating laminate and floating engineered hardwood flooring, can be used with radiant heat flooring, earning a R-Value of 0.432
- 2mm thick polyethylene film featuring MICROBAN antimicrobial system protects against the growth of mold and mildew, stain and odor-causing bacteria
- Easy to roll out, attach and cut for fast installation
- 100 sq. ft. coverage 40 in. wide x 30 ft. long x 2 mm thick
- Top layer with impermeable film keeps moisture away from flooring, bottom layer with permeable film wicks moisture up from concrete or wood subfloors
- 4 in. overlap seam with adhesive self-sealing lip and tape system to help join the pieces and provide the ultimate moisture barrier
- Featuring patented AirFlow Technology to release trapped moisture as a vapor and prevent damage to your floors or subfloors
- Middle layer provides thousands of cushioning, stabilizing polyshims to support the finished flooring
- Exceeds sound dampening requirements earning an STC rating of 67, IIC rating of 68 and Delta IIC of 20
- Premium cushioning makes the floor softer to walk on and eliminates minor subfloor imperfections
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
Roberts Moisture Barricade Polyethylene Film is designed for use with laminate and engineered wood flooring underlayment's. Moisture Barricade provides a barrier for moisture protection over cement slabs. This 120 sq. ft. roll opens to a full 12 ft. x 10 ft. area and includes an adhesive strip for 3 in. overlaps with additional sheets.
- Use with underlayments to protect against moisture for laminate and engineered wood floors
- 6 mil. thick polyethylene film for long life
- 120 sq. ft. roll measuring 12 ft. x 10 ft.
- Ideal for use with laminate flooring with pre-attached underlayment
- Adhesive strip for 3 in. overlap and seals out moisture
- See instruction manual for more information