Floor Machine Pads & Bonnets
Stripping pads quickly and thoroughly remove old finish, dirt and buildup. Each pad is made of nylon and polyester fibers in an open textured, nonwoven construction for efficient performance. Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the nonwoven construction to provide long-lasting use. Pads are designed for use on low speeds from 175 to 600 RPM.
- Removes all finish, sealer and contaminants from the floor surface
- Use for heavy finish buildup, quick stripping and stain removal
- Designed for use in rotary or automatic equipment on low speeds
- Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad
Quickly and thoroughly removes old floor finish, dirt and buildup. Unique, open web construction allows stripping solution to flow through pad to rinse out dirt and reduce loading for increased pad-to-floor contact and efficient stripping. For fast removal of finish and proven consistent stripping.
- Used with water-based floor finish stripping solutions to remove old soiled floor finishes and sealers
- 3M's most aggressive stripping pad
- Made of continuous filament nylon in an open textured non-woven construction
- Abrasive particles are disbursed through and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable adhesive
- Unique open construction resists loading and clogging
- This product is an industrial product manufactured outside of CA, thus is not subject to CA Prop 65, it has not been assessed for consumer sale or use