Floor Cleaners & Maintainers
A unique blend of detergents, waxes and polymers. Ideal cleaner/maintainer for PVC, rubber, linoleum, asphalt, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring. Cleans, shines and protects when used on a regular basis. Will not yellow. White in color with an ammonia scent.
- A unique blend of waxes, polymers and detergents to effectively clean and maintain rubber as well as linoleum, asphalt, marble and slate flooring
- An integral part of a comprehensive floor care program for cleaning, stripping, and sealing rubber floors
- Ideal cleaner and maintainer - cleans and shines
- Protects when used on regular basis
Concentrated powdered compound quickly dissolves in water to produce a cleaning dilution that can be varied to meet your needs. Neutralizes alkaline residue after floor stripping and cleaning. Helps eliminate dulling, discoloring and hazing for a longer lasting, brighter finish. Conditions floors for better sealing. Also, works as a odor neutralizer on restroom floors and showers.
- Effectively neutralizes alkaline residue from floors and walls
- EasyPaks Neutralizer Conditioner combines the advantages of pre-measured with water-solubility
- Effervescing action guarantees that both the cleaner and the packet will dissolve, quickly and completely
- There's no guesswork, waste or messy clean up
Specially-formulated to penetrate and emulsify the toughest UHS burnished finishes. Works the first time, eliminating the need for restrips. Works in cool water. Contains no butyl and is very low odor. Light yellow in color with a solvent scent.
- Fast penetration of build-up finishes and sealer layers
- Designed to work the first time to reduce restrips
- Works in cool water
- Variable dilute rate to match the job
A unique blend of detergents, waxes and polymers. Ideal cleaner for no maintenance floors. Emulsifies dirt, cleans and protects when used on a regular basis. Will not yellow. White in color with an ammonia scent.
- Emulsifies dirt and protects floors when used on a regular basis
- Enhances gloss while repairing scratches
- Cleans and shines
- Will not yellow
Cleans to the shine and works to dissolve and remove tough ground-in dirt from finished floors, without leaving a dulling residue. Delivers shine and extends time between strips, by effectively removing grimy soils. Low sudsing, making it an excellent choice for use in automatic scrubbing machines. Removes dirt, grease, and particulate soils, without hurting the finish, thus helping prolong the life of the floor finish.
- Removes up to 59% more particulate soils than the leading competitor
- Designed to extend life between scrub and recoat
- Makes 4X as many mop buckets as the leading competitor
- Formulated to be safe on finished floors
- Low sudsing
- Cost-effective - designed to work well when highly diluted
- Exceptional particulate soil removal capability
Non-butyl formula created to penetrate the toughest UHS burnished finishes. Eliminates the need to re-strip floors and works in cool water. Light yellow in color with a solvent scent.
- Quickly penetrates and emulsifies finish
- Low foam formula results in less time emptying pickup tanks
- Quick action requires less labor
- Dilution can be varied from 1:4 to 1:8 depending on performance requirements
ABSORB-N-DRY OIL is an all purpose oil absorbent that is easy and efficient to use. It enhances safety and cleanliness in the workplace. 50 lbs. bag.
- All natural clay product
- Easily clean up oil spills
- Pour on spill, wait to absorb, sweep clean
- Highly absorbent