Switch Parts & Accessories
You will need a Lutron Pico wall plate bracket if you'd like to mount a Pico smart remote control directly to a wall, for an additional point of control when using a Caseta Wireless dimmer. You'll also need a wall plate bracket if you're replacing existing switches in a 3-way application (where lights have 2 or more wall switches) with a Caseta Wireless In-wall dimmer and a Pico remote control. Pico remote control and wall plate sold separately.
- Mounts (1) Pico remote to your wall to add a point of control where you need one most
- Create a 3-way application for your Caseta dimmer or switch; no wiring required
- Replace existing switch by mounting over the backbox or create a new point of control by mounting directly on almost any surface
- Includes (1) wall plate bracket; coordinating accessories sold separately
Single gang design, momentary or latching operation. Compatible with all Hubbell low voltage sensors and Load: Logic Centralized and Distributed Control Systems. 100mA at 30-Volt DC max.
- Available latching or momentary contact
- Mounts to standard single gang box
- Attractive, architectural design
- Momentary contact
Transmits an occupancy status to a wireless receiver such as a switched receptacle or a control unit. Auto or Manual ON operation. Powers up to 6 low voltage sensors.
- Dual purpose control unit with wireless transmitter
- Wirelessly activates additional load control units
- Takes place of CU300A's normally used to control just lighting
- Power up to six 24-Volt DC powered devices and transmit to associated wireless devices
The Lithonia Lighting Power Pack for Low-Voltage Sensors transforms 120-Volt, 240-Volt or 277-Volt (single phase) to class II 15 VDC to power the remote sensors. Utilizing Patented Relay Circuit Protection, the power pack also switches the lighting load On and Off. The power pack has been tested to over 400,000 cycles at rated load.
- Powers up to 14 sensors
- Dual-voltage transformer
- Self-contained relay
- Operating-voltage: 120-Volt, 240-Volt or 277-Volt AC (single phase only)
- Each relay: 20-Amp
- Output-voltage: 15-Volt DC, 150 mA at 120-Volt or 277-Volt AC
- Plenum rated
- UL and CUL listed