The Leviton IPHS5-1LW offers a convenient way to help reduce condensation in areas of the home prone to dampness and high humidity, like bathrooms and basements. The Leviton humidity sensor and Fan Control automatically detect excess humidity in a room and responds by turning on the ventilation fan. The sensor continues to monitor the air and automatically turns the fan off when the humidity level has dropped. The humidity sensor and fan control can help reduce energy usage by operating the fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew, sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Built-in timer sets the minimum ON time for the ventilation fan, the sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45-minute intervals, the sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensors sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling
- Features an air cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly (e.g. 20 minutes ON/40 minutes OFF each hour)
Leviton Decora SureSlide dimmers provide smooth, slide-action, full-range dimming for incandescent, magnetic and electronic low-voltage, dimmable compact fluorescent and fluorescent ballasts (electronic). Preset versions feature a separate Preset ON/OFF switch to allow ON/OFF switching without disturbing the selected brightness level. SureSlide also offers a variety of fan speed controls. The SureSlide line includes single-pole (one location), 3-way (multi-location) and illuminated versions. Suitable for a wide range of residential and commercial applications, SureSlide is compatible with Leviton's entire line of Decora devices.
- Dual slide-to-off for single pole application
- All SureSlide devices have a linear slide control for precise operation
- Captive slide bar remains securely attached
- Quiet 1.5-Amp fan speed controls are ideal for libraries, study rooms and any area where ceiling fan noise could become distracting
The Leviton Humidity Sensor and Fan Control automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew. The sensor uses a microprocessor combined with state-of-the-art digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in areas of the home prone to condensation and mildew. It features user-friendly controls to adjust sensitivity, humidity level and time out settings. The sensor can replace a single pole switch and can be used with most bathroom or ventilation fans or fan/light combinations. It is designed to fit within a standard wall box and requires a neutral wire for operation. Contemporary in design, the Humidity Sensor and Fan Control is the ideal solution for controlling ventilation in areas of high humidity, dampness or rooms prone to condensation and mildew such as: Bathrooms, Basements, Laundry Rooms and Home Spas. The sensor also helps reduce energy usage by automatically operating the fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- 600W incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 4-Amp inductive/ballast, 1/6th HP motor
IllumaTech Preset Dimmers and Fan Speed Controls feature a low-profile fluid slide bar movement for fine adjustment of light levels or fan speeds that is accompanied by an easy-to-use ON/OFF preset switch. The switch provides quick ON/OFF control without disturbing your favorite pre-selected settings. Most feature a built-in LED locator light, as well. Models are available for incandescent, magnetic or electronic low-voltage and Mark 10 Powerline dimming-ballast fluorescent lighting and quiet and standard fan speed control. All Preset models are designed for both single-pole (one-location) and 3-way (multi-location) applications.
- Quiet 1.5-Amp fan speed controls are ideal for libraries or study rooms and any area where ceiling fan noise could become distracting
- Captive wrap-around slide bar remains securely attached
- Easy to use push button switch with conveniently positioned green led locator
- Streamlined popular decora styling complements interiors and is compatible with other decora devices
Ceiling fan and light control
- 4 speed dimmer
- slide type control
- not for use with solid state residential fans
The Rotary fan Control is a 3-speed fan controller for one or more ceiling or exhaust fans. Rotate the large knob to turn the fan on and off and to adjust the fan speed. This control features easy operation and installation and may be used with existing traditional style wall plates. Coordinating Fassada wall plates purchased separately.
- 3-speed rotary-style control for 1 or more ceiling fans or exhaust fans
- Rotate knob to turn fan on and off and to adjust the fan speed
- For use with existing traditional style wall plates
- Easy installation and operation
- For use with indoor ceiling paddle fans only
- Not recommended for use with hunter original
Leviton Trimatron lighting controls are traditional rotary-style dimmers that are renowned for their compact, easy-to-install design and outstanding reliability. Trimatron dimmers are only half as deep as many conventional rotary-style dimmers, providing an easy fit even in shallow wall-boxes. They are furnished with wire leads to further speed installation. Trimatron dimmers are available in single-pole (one location) and 3-way (multi-location) Deluxe Push-ON/Push-OFF versions for incandescent lighting and fan speed control. The Trimatron line also includes Rotary ON/OFF dimmers and Quiet Fan Speed Controls.
- Select, traditional lighting controls feature an ultra-compact design that fits in even the tightest wall-boxes
- Built-in radio/TV interference filter
- Wire leads provided for fast, easy installation
- Limited 2-year warranty
The Broan 3-function Rocker Switch Wall Control in White offers independent control of up to 3 devices on 1 wall control unit. The switches are each rated 120-Volt and 15 Amp. It has a total of 20 Amp maximum for the control unit.
- 1-gang switch offers 3 rockers and 3 functions
- Compatible with NuTone heaters and fans
- For use in a 1-gang opening
- 120-Volt, 15 Amp independent rocker switches
- 20 Amp maximum
- White finish
Multi-location 300W incandescent light dimmer/1A fan control with IR remote control Package includes fan/light control, fan/light remote control, and canopy module Tap on to favorite light level, tap off Press, hold and release for gradual fade-to-off Tap on to favorite fan speed, tap off Touch rocker to adjust light level or fan speed Use with Claro designer wallplate or standard decorator wallplate (sold separately) Use up to 2 optional companion fan/light controls #607830
The Lutron Diva 3-Speed Fan Control helps you achieve the ideal comfort level for your home. With the large paddle switch and linear-slider, you have the ability to adjust the fan to your preferred level. Cool down with 3 quiet fan speeds. This fan control is for single pole and 3-way applications. Coordinating wallplate sold separately.
- Includes (1) fan control; coordinating wallplate sold separately
- Large paddle switch turns fan on and off to preset level and slider adjusts fan speed
- Provides 3 quiet fan speeds for comfort
- Fits large designer-style openings
- Easy installation and operation
- For use with indoor ceiling paddle fans only